Saturday, July 24, 2010

glimpses

I really want to tell you what is going on here. I can't. To summarize and synthesize what God is doing in my heart, what this country is doing to my heart, what these people are doing to my heart would leave a false impression. What I'm learning I can't really put down on paper; I'll need to share it over a good coffee later. In the meantime I hope these glimpses into life here will be sufficient. Know that I am alive and well and loved and that I love you.


Birthday party!
I found a statue of St. Christoph in this Antigua church. Also, I like yellow.
Community centers around the world have a inferiority complex to this one.
Fabian, new favorite kid in the world. Just look at that face.
Lots of green stuff.

2 comments:

Alpha Davies said...

It's good to see your voice again Tofu! you are well missed here and well loved as well. I'm stoked that you are having a good time and are being changed, tis a good thing.

V said...

Fabian is adorable! I would definitely pack him away into my suitcase. Good to hear from you! Haha the church comment -- of course you would take a picture of the church: who wouldn't take a picture of a gorgeous yellow church w/ a statue name after you lol!