Monday, December 15, 2008

A Brief Hiatus

Hey, sorry I haven't written in a while. I've been laying low the last couple of days, with some good old diarrhea, dizzyness, and headaches. Took some anti-malaria medication stuff to be on the safe side and I'm feeling just fantastic now.

Dave and Audry's three younger kids came home on Friday from boarding school in Senegal. Most of the kids there are originally from England, so they came home with these hilarious British accents. Life is better with kids around.

I'll probably be heading back up to Ganta in a day or two for another Equip staff meeting, and then things will start to close down for the holidays. Christmas here is both surreal and tacky. While you are all skiing I'll be surfing!

1 comment:

Alpha Davies said...

surreal and tacky? that is a solid gold line right there stoph! well done for using it.
yes, life is better with kids around, much much better!
Merry Christmas!