Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Off to Ganta

Hey quick news flash.
I'm running off to Ganta. That's in the north of Liberia. You should GoogleEarth it or something. Do your research. Be informed.
There's a big Equip staff meeting up there and then I'm sticking around for a week or so to collect some stories and photo goodness. Just like the rest of the world, they have access in Ganta to this thing called the intraweb, or interweb, or something like that, so we can all still stay in touch!!! However, I might venture even further then Ganta into....THE BUSH!!! Villages! Jungles! Man-eating monkeys! (Don't worry Mom, I made that last one up) These villages sadly (or maybe not so sadly) don't have access to this interweb thing, so what I'm getting at is that sometimes...I might be unatainable for multiple days!!! How thrilling!!!

P.S. - If you want to be extra amazing you could pray for me! Pray for continued health (I've been great on that front, no malaria yet, no disastrous bowel movements, no going insane, etc..), and pray that God connects me with the right people that have amazing stories to tell of what he's done in their life.

No comments: